Items You Can Toss Out Before Moving
Have you ever walked by the same cluttered space in your home time and time again, but failed to notice exactly how cluttered it is because you are used to it being here? Well, you aren’t the only one, because even your St. Louis movers [AB1] are guilty of keeping items in their home that they simply do not need anymore.
In order to avoid bringing clutter over to your new St. Louis home, you will want to make sure to go through all of your belongings before you pack them up and send them on their way with your St. Louis moving company. Chances are, there are plenty of items you can toss out before moving and not even know they are missing.
- Books that you have had for 10 years – but have never opened. Donate them to your local St. Louis library instead.
- Any item that is past its expiration date. This includes food, hair, toiletry, and any other products you can think of.
- The collection of plastic grocery bags that you have been collecting under your sink for years. Recycle them and invest in a reusable grocery bag instead. You will be amazed at how much more cabinet space you have in your new home!
- Remember those fishing poles you bought on sale years ago with the intention of finally taking that family camping trip? Donate them instead; you will feel much better knowing that someone is using them.
- If you see any clothes in your closet with tags still on them, then donate them to charity or sell them on eBay. If you haven’t worn them by the time your St. Louis movers come to pack up all of your belongings, then chances are you will not wear it in your new house either.
- For those who upgraded from a queen size mattress to a king size mattress when you used your St. Louis moving company last time, now is the time to get rid of your queen size sheet set as well.
- Did you get rid of that outdated vacuum years ago, but have yet to throw out the attachments that came along with it? Well, there’s no time like the present to get rid of them!
- If you have a collection of vases from all of the flower arrangements you have received throughout the years, then perhaps you should consider weeding some of them out.