All My Sons Privacy Statement
We Respect Your Privacy Here at All My Sons Moving & Storage
This Privacy Statement describes how personal information is collected, used, disclosed, and otherwise processed by All My Sons Moving & Storage and its affiliates (collectively “All My Sons,” the “Company,” “we”, “us”, or “our”). We know your personal information is important to you, and we are committed to treating your personal information carefully and sensibly. By visiting this website, you consent to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Personal Information We Collect
As used in this Privacy Statement, personal information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. In the course of regular business, we may collect and process the following categories and examples of personal information about you:
· Identifiers, such as a real name, alias, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar contact information.
· Personal information categories under California law, including name, address, or telephone number;
· Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
· Geolocation data, such as geographic location information about a particular individual or device;
· Internet or other similar network activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with and use of our website; and
· Inferences are drawn from any of the information described above to create a profile about an individual reflecting the individual’s preferences.
Sources of Personal Information
We may obtain the personal information listed above from the following sources:
· Directly from you: We receive and store information you provide, including information you enter on our website to communicate with you as stated in this Privacy Statement. The information might include and be combined with additional information we may obtain from other online and offline means, such as emails, telephone calls, traditional mail, and personal meetings.
· Information Collected Automatically. When you navigate our website, we collect certain Internet or other electronic network activity information to help us understand your usage of the website, including through cookies or similar technologies. For example, when you visit the website, we may automatically collect technical and navigational information, such as browser type, device type, Internet Protocol address, pages visited, and similar information. For further information, please see the “What About Cookies” section below.
· Third Party & Partners. We may receive lists of potential customers from Third-Party and Partners (e.g., aggregators, other moving partners, home service providers, realtors, etc.).
How We Use Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following business or commercial purposes:
· To provide, maintain and improve our services and website;
· To communicate with you and send you notices and updates;
· To provide information about our business and offer our services to you as well as the products and services of others that we think you may find of interest;
· To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services and website, and for marketing purposes in accordance with applicable law;
· To detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of the Company and others;
· To comply with any legal, regulatory, or contractual obligations; and
· To carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share personal information with our partners, preferred vendors, subsidiaries of All My Sons, marketing companies, and other third parties as described below.
· Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include calling you by telephone, sending postal mail and email, quoting a job, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, technology development, and providing customer service.
· Promotional Offers: We may send offers to you on behalf of other businesses, or we may provide your contact information to marketing companies with whom we contract, and those companies may use contact information to send offers on behalf of other businesses or may provide your contact information to other businesses to directly send offers to you. In doing so, we make commercially reasonable efforts to confirm that the offers are relevant to you.
· Preferred Vendors: When you submit information to All My Sons, you authorize us to share this information with our network of service professionals and partners in order to provide the services you request. In addition, we have other approved contractual partners that fulfill service requests, or that utilize their own service professionals to supplement our network, and we share your information with them, subject to contractual confidentiality restrictions, in order to provide the services requested. If using our services pursuant to a membership with one of our partners, All My Sons may share your service request activity information with such partners in certain circumstances. We may also post and publish users’ ratings and reviews of Service Professionals’ performance, as well as feedback and testimonials at our sole discretion. We may also release information to collection and/or credit agencies for past-due service professional accounts.
· Compliance with Law: We may disclose your personal information when we reasonably believe it is necessary or advisable to comply with the law, including a statute, regulation, judicial proceeding, court order, legal proceeding, process, or investigation served on our business, or when we believe parties are misusing or attempting to misuse our websites or services, including but not limited to violating the law, committing fraud, deception, theft, attempting to harm or divert our business, engaging in threatening or inappropriate behavior or threatening to place, or placing themselves or others in danger. You should also be aware that courts of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, may have the authority under certain circumstances to require us to share or transfer your information to third parties.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or assets. In connection with or during negotiations of such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that All My Sons or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
· Protection of All My Sons and Others: We will release accounts and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of All My Sons, or users, or others.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to other parties with your consent or at your direction; and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
To the extent your personal or contact information is provided to third parties, each of these companies has its own policies with regard to the collection and use of personal information, and All My Sons is not responsible for how third parties may use your information. We work closely with certain business partners to provide you with high-quality products and services. With some of these businesses, we will share the personal information that you provide us if it is relevant to the services that our partners provide to you.
What About Cookies?
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") to improve our services and better serve our customers. Google Analytics uses "cookies" to help us analyze how users use the website.
We may use similar analytical tools provided by Google and/or other third parties to analyze the use of the website.
Security and Retention
All My Sons have security measures in place that are designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information. Some of the safeguards we use include firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centers, and information access authorization controls. However, given that no data transmission, processing, or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected, or as long as we are legally required or permitted to do so.
Data Subject Rights
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
· The right to confirm whether we are processing your personal information and know what personal information we collect, including (1) the right to request information regarding the categories of personal information that we collect along with other information such as the categories of sources from which the information is collected and third parties with whom it is shared and (2) the right to request a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we collect (sometimes referred to as the right to access personal information);
· The right to delete personal information, subject to certain exceptions;
· The right to correct inaccurate personal information, subject to certain exceptions;
· The right to opt out of the sale of personal information or share personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising (targeted advertising);
· The right to direct us to limit our use of sensitive personal information in some circumstances—[we do not collect sensitive personal information];
· The right not to be retaliated or discriminated against for exercising any of these rights in good faith; however, the Company reserves all rights it may have under the law with respect to requests made in bad faith or that are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request by contacting us using the contact information found at the end of this Privacy Statement. The Company will review requests and respond accordingly. The rights described herein are not absolute and we reserve all rights available at law in this regard. If you make a request with respect to your personal information, you will be required to validate identification as a security precaution. If it is necessary to collect additional information, we will use the information only for verification purposes and will delete it as soon as practicable after complying with the request. If you make a request through an authorized agent, we will require written proof that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. We will process requests within the time provided by applicable law.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. These third-party websites and services have separate and independent privacy policies, which we encourage you to read. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such linked sites.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement was last updated on April 28th, 2023. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will post any such changes to this page and encourage you to check our website frequently for any recent changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at: