Save Hours of Time with These Home Decorating Tips and Tricks
While having to use San Antonio movers does in fact make your life easier when it comes to moving all of your belongings, having to unpack and find a place for all of your home decorations is never easy.
Most of the time, having to unpack and set up your home during the holiday season only adds to the stress of moving. Luckily for you, your San Antonio moving company has some tricks up their sleeves when it comes to making your moving experience that much more manageable. Since All My Sons Moving & Storage San Antonio has done this before a time or two, it comes as no surprise that they managed to pick up some tips along the way from families they have helped move over the years.
In order to make arranging your new home less stressful (especially with the holiday season), save hours of time with these home decorating tips and tricks from your San Antonio movers.
1. Place a candle assortment in your fireplace for an easy way to decorate a bare looking living room and add ambiance at the same time - without having to clean up the mess from firewood every time you want to cozy up to the fireplace.
2. If you want to make the walls in your home appear taller, then paint half of them in a different color for a lengthening effect. You will be amazed at the added height that instantly appears!
3. Tired of having to use metal rings that rust in order to hang your shower curtain? Hang it up with bows instead for a surprisingly chic look that pulls together your whole bathroom.
4. Just because the home your San Antonio moving company is settling you into has laminate or vinyl floors, this does not mean that they have to stay that way. For a quick fix before the holiday season, paint your floors so they look brand new.
5. Unsure of what color to paint the walls in your new home? Sites like https://www.mycolortopia.com/color_previews allow you to see how your walls will look with different paint colors. All you have to do is take a picture, upload it to the site, and play with all of the different color options!
6. If your kids are looking for a use for any of their old rhinestone necklaces, then use the old jewelry as curtain tiebacks in their room. This is a perfect idea for those who have daughters with a bohemian flair!
7. Spice up a plain white dresser by painting the sides of the drawers. This will also double as a fun surprise for your kids when then go to help your San Antonio movers unpack their clothes.