Why Retire in West Palm?
Beach towns such as West Palm Beach do not only make a great destination getaway, they also make for a perfect retirement location. The state of Florida is a retirement hot spot and the city of West Palm Beach is the perfect place for retirees. All My Sons of West Palm Beach has put together a list of reasons why this particular Florida city is the perfect place to spend the rest of your life.
- Obviously, you cannot beat Florida weather! Despite the bad reputation that Florida has of being too hot, humid, or rainy, the temperature averages a high of around 80 degrees Fahrenheit and a low of around 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Sure, the summer season can take a drastic swing, but what better reason than to travel during those two to three months?
- When retired, the less you have to pay the better. West Palm Beach, Florida is perfect for retirees on a budget because there is no state income tax, no inheritance tax, and no estate tax.
- In addition to money saving benefits, the cost of living in West Palm Beach is low. The state of Florida has an overall lower cost of living, which means that your money can go a long way. And with a little extra money you can travel, donate, pick up hobbies, and visit your loved ones.
- Beaches! Not only does West Palm Beach cater to all of your water sport needs with beautiful beaches, but the water and tropical atmosphere will surround you! Not only will you have the Atlantic Ocean in your back yard, you will also have lakes and canals in-between. If you paddleboard, waterski, fish, jet ski, kitesurf, kite board, or just want to take your boat out for the day then West Palm Beach is the perfect place for you!
- Speaking of water activities, West Palm Beach has large, active adult communities to fit everyone and anyone. You are sure to be constantly entertained with different events hosted in the area: from paddle boarding races to community fundraisers.
- Lastly, the health care benefits available for retirees is abundant! Due to the fact that Florida is a retirement hotspot, it has modified its health care in order to cater to the retired demographic. There are a number of providers and many well-known brands such as Cleveland Clinic and The Mayo clinic, as well as top ranked hospitals.
If you are looking for the perfect spot to settle down, move to West Palm Beach. Call your West Palm Beach movers today and schedule your retirement move!