Packing the Perfect West Palm Beach Bag
Hooray, All My Sons West Palm Beach is happy to announce that warmer days are finally here!
After moving to West Palm Beach, you will be able to look forward to spending the day at our beautiful beaches and create wonderful memories; however, a trip to the beach requires proper and strategic preparation. For instance, if you forget your sunglasses, you will spend the day half-blinded and squinting. Forget your sunscreen and you will in searing pain with a sunburn for the next few days. If the whole gang is headed to the beach, you better not forget the towels, water, and sufficient sun protection for everyone. Save yourself a little grief and discomfort with some smart tips for packing the perfect West Palm Beach bag, which will help prepare you to get your beach bag organized.
The beach essentials checklist- must have items!
These are the things you cannot survive without at the beach:
- Bottles of water.
- Sunglasses or eye protection.
- Beach towel.
- Change of clothes.
The beach accessories- the nice to have items!
Once you have all of the beach essentials, West Palm Beach family movers suggest thinking about what else you will need to make your beach trip more relaxing:
- Sun hat.
- Beach chair.
- Beach toys and activities.
- Extra towels and blankets.
Note: Large flat sheets make great beach accessories because they dry fast and fold up small so they don’t take up a lot of room in your bag.
- Lip balm with SPF.
- Insect repellent.
Packing the perfect West Palm Beach bag.
Now that you have gathered all of your beach necessities, you will need to find a suitable bag with plenty of pockets, such as a large backpack. The Palm Beach movers suggest using water resistant totes, and to consider a mesh bag to avoid a sandy mess in your car. Once you have your West Palm Beach bag, here’s how we suggest you organize it:
- Roll up all beach towels, blankets, and extra clothing to maximize space.
- Load up your reading materials and larger items first.
- Once the bulky and heavy items are packed, slip in the snacks and other treats.
- Next you should pack sunglasses, sunscreen, swim goggles. Make sure they are easy access so you don’t have to pull everything out to get to them.
- Protect any electrical items from the sand and surf. Keep them away from saltwater splashes and sand using a simple Ziploc bag. Just make sure that whatever you use is waterproof and sealed before packing it away.