Knoxville's Top Halloween Spots
With a 217 year history, Knoxville, Tennessee is the fright seeker’s desire on Halloween. From ghost tours, pumpkin patches, monster mashes, haunted houses, and spooky historical locations, Knoxville has everything you thrill seekers or young families are sure to enjoy! If you are moving to Knoxville and are looking for something that will make your skin crawl and raise your hair from chills, check out All My Sons Moving Company’s list of Knoxville’s Top Halloween Spots, and let us unpack the shrieks for you.
- Frightworks: Typically open during the end of September and continuing throughout October, Frightworks Haunted House is one of the most intricate haunted houses in Knoxville. This theatrical Halloween attraction makes you part of a frightful tale of suspense and is a Knoxville favorite Halloween tradition. Check out frightworks.com for this year’s Halloween times.
- Life Down on the Farm Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch: Fun for all ages, this corn maze and pumpkin patch is complete with hayrides, a critter corner, corn box, playground, cow train rides, and bonfires; perfect for very small children, ages 3 and up. For admission prices, visit lifedownonthefarm.com.
- House of Fear: Open all weekends, the entire month of October, House of Fear is known as the absolute BEST Halloween experience in Knoxville. The haunted house features nine “fear experiences”. Suitable for all ages, uncover your fears this Halloween! For tickets and pricing, check out thefearhouse.com.
- Boo! At the Zoo: For 26 years, this family event has been a Knoxville Halloween tradition. With music, games, a Monster Mash tent, and the only haunted carousel in East Tennessee, this family tradition is perfect for your littlest children; free for ages two and under. For more information check out the Knoxville Zoo’s website.
- Trick or Treating in the Cave: this family-friendly event is safe and fun for all ages. Dress up your little ones and go trick-or-treating in this well-light, stroller accessible cave. For more information, check out cherokeecaverns.com.
- Halloween Murder Mystery Cruise: Perfect for a date-night Halloween, a live murder mystery performance unravels while you dine on a mouthwatering BBQ buffet. Cruising from 7:00-9:00 p.m., help solve the murder and win a special “I Solved the Murder” T-shirt.
Whether you are looking for a super scare or spending time with the family, Knoxville, Tennessee has so many Halloween events that you can celebrate every day of the month!