Guide to Knoxville Preschools
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a new neighborhood is how it will affect your kids. The younger your kids are, the more impressionable and vulnerable they are to outside sources.
Luckily, after over 25 years of moving families into new homes, All My Sons Knoxville can safely say that Knoxville preschools are some of the best in the nation. With multiple schools to choose from, you can get back to laying down a solid foundation in your new hometown. Knowing that picking out a quality preschool will be one of the easier things to check off your to-do list, you have plenty of time to focus on unpacking with your Knoxville moving company, securing a new job, or simply enjoying a well-deserved meal.
Check out this Knoxville Preschools Guide from All My Sons Moving & Storage; don’t be surprised if you have a hard time narrowing down your choices!
- Location: 6800 Deane Hill Dr. SW, Knoxville, TN 37919.
- Ages: 12 months to 5 years.
- This is a play-based learning center for toddlers through pre-K that fosters individual learning, peer relationships, and socially responsible values in learning.
Angela Floyd Schools
- Location: 10845 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37934.
- Ages: 3 to 5 years.
- Considered one of the only Knoxville preschools that focuses on developing a talent for the arts, this performing arts preschool immerses children in the fine arts. With an emphasis on expressing creativity, the school still provides a structured classroom setting and prepares kids for kindergarten and beyond.
- Curriculum includes group learning and hands-on activities, with classes in music, art, drama, ballet, tap, and creative movement.
Children’s Enrichment Program
- Location: 209 Jamestowne Blvd, Farragut, TN 37934.
- Ages: 1 to 5 years.
- Your Knoxville moving company can confirm that this is one of the only three star (the highest rating) Knoxville preschools.
- Parents may choose any combination of days, keeping in mind that their Fabulous Fun Friday class is only available to children ages three to five years old.
Little Oaks Academy
- Location: 701 East Oak Hill Ave, Knoxville, TN 37917.
- Ages: 6 weeks to 5 years.
- A nonprofit, parent-governed preschool, Little Oaks Academy serves a diverse community with quality instruction based on developing your child’s cognitive abilities.
Morning Star Child Development Center
- Location: 10614 Flickenger Lane, Knoxville, TN 37922.
- Ages: Infants to Pre-K.
- Based on hands-on experience and active participation, Morning Star prides itself on making learning fun by turning academic learning into a creative experience with art, language, and music.
- Once you have finished all the details of your move with your Knoxville moving company, parents are invited to participate in daily activities.
- Curriculum includes an introduction to the Spanish language, computers, science, and social studies.