Best Apps for Moving in 2019
Moving to Jacksonville can be difficult because there are so many things to take care of. Whether you are looking for a new home, you want to order food or you’re wondering how to get rid of your old belongings, we have you covered. Here are the best apps for moving in 2019 our Jacksonville local movers recommend to help with your move to Jacksonville.
Packing and Moving
With today’s technology, moving and packing are now easier than ever! Here are a few apps the Jacksonville movers suggest to help you with your entire moving process.
1. Sortly is one of the best apps to help you pack your belongings. With its innovative design, Sortly helps you keep track of all your possessions to ensure they arrive in Jacksonville safely. If you are tracking only 100 items then Sortly is free, however, their premium plan costs $4 per month but allows you unlimited space for inventory.
2. Magicplan is one of the more interesting apps for moving in 2019 because you can view your space in 3D and decide where you would like to place your furniture before your big move to Jacksonville. No worries if you aren’t an illustrator, your phone will practically do everything for you. Just upload your pictures and start decorating!
Exploring and Eating
In the mood for pizza or Asian cuisine but don’t want to leave the house after moving all day? Or maybe you don’t even know where to go in the area? Here are the best apps our Jacksonville commercial movers recommend so you can explore and find great eateries in your new city.
1. Waze is going to be your best friend! This is a real-time traffic app that provides you with directions, accident updates, and speed limits. You can also message other users within the community to get traffic updates. There is no need to worry about how to get around Jacksonville, you’re in good hands with Waze.
2. Postmates will be a huge lifesaver after your move to Jacksonville. Postmates is a delivery service for all your food and grocery needs. You will be busy unpacking but Postmates is here to deliver your late-night meals and any other supplies you may need.
Socialize with Locals and Sell Your Stuff
Are you trying to sell your couch that won’t fit in your new house in Jacksonville? Unsure why a road is blocked off near the entrance of your new home? Here are the greatest apps for moving in 2019 our Jacksonville auto movers recommend to ensure you are connected in your new community.
1. Nexdoor is an important app to download because it allows you to stay connected with everything going on in your neighborhood. Users can interact with their neighbors to find local businesses, hear about community news and other social activities. Whether you need to find a babysitter, share local news or find a handyman, Nextdoor has you covered.2. Letgo is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell your belongings locally. This app is perfect to help you get rid of the belongings you don’t want anymore or you can use it to find and purchase gently used home décor. Letgo makes letting go of ol