Five Reasons Why You Will Wish You Used Your Fort Myers Movers Sooner
When you live in a place nicknamed the Sunshine State, chances are that you rarely hear complaints about people deciding to use their Fort Myers movers. After all, this comes as no surprise considering the seemingly unlimited number of gorgeous beaches, all the shopping you could possibly dream of, and a growing professional community.
Get ready to fall in love with Fort Myers as much as All My Sons Moving & Storage has once you finally make it over to the west coast. Simply check out this list of the five reasons why you will wish you used your Fort Myers movers sooner in order to get excited for your big move.
1. Shopping. Between the Edison Mall, Miromar Outlets, and Coconut Point, you will quickly find out why so many people rave about the shopping in Fort Myers. The best part about using your Fort Myers movers to become new year-round resident is the fact that you will get to enjoy all of the shopping without having to deal with the tourists.
2. Professional Community. All My Sons Moving & Storage have been relocating more and more young professionals for good reason; a number of corporate headquarters have sprung up throughout recent years, meaning that there are plenty of job opportunities for those just coming out of college. In fact, the Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce holds networking opportunities for young professionals monthly, so there is plenty of opportunity for young people using Fort Myers movers.
3. Beaches. Upon driving into town with your Fort Myers movers, you will notice one of the major draws that brings most people to Florida in the first place: the miles and miles of gorgeous beaches. According to the U.S. News & World Report, two of the top three beaches in Florida are within an hour’s drive of Fort Myers. If that doesn’t make you wish you had used your Fort Myers movers sooner, we don’t know what will!
4. Money. Did you know that the cost of living in Florida is 5% below the national average? Coupled with the fact that Florida also has no state income tax and the median price of homes sold in Fort Myers consistently fall below the national median price means that you will have no problem saving money in your piggy bank.
5. Sports. All My Sons Fort Myers can attest to the fact that this city has something for everyone when it comes to sports. Florida Gulf Coast University never ceases to disappoint when it comes to basketball games, while the Minnesota Twins and Boston Red Sox have games all season long at their spring training facilities. If basketball or baseball isn’t up your alley, then The Florida Everglades is just the hockey team you were looking for.