Housewarming Gifts that Make a Beautiful Home
So, your friend or family member decided to pack up and move. Regardless of whether or not they moved cross country or just across the street, you are bound to get that housewarming invitation in your mailbox and you think, “Great, now I have to buy a gift and I have no idea what they want.” Since Baton Rouge moving company All My Sons has been moving families for over 20 years, we know a thing or two about the types of housewarming gifts that all new homeowners will appreciate and love.
Don’t dread finding the perfect housewarming gift for your friends and family. Here are a few items that are not only thoughtful, but some of them can add charm to their new home and for that, they will surely thank you.
- A decoratively framed mirror. A modern trend for home décor is large mirrors with elaborate frames. If you are looking to give one of the best housewarming gifts, finding a large mirror that has a decorative frame is one gift your friend or family member will never stop appreciating.
- Candles and candleholders. Candles add a warm and inviting feel to a room, so your friend or family member will appreciate your candle set as a housewarming gift. Baton Rouge movers know that candles can come in handy when moving, when the power goes out during a storm, for holidays and romantic dinners, and more. You can even get a little more personal by writing on a blank card “To shed light on the love and memories in your new home, for years and holidays to come. May each day be bright.”
- Room fragrance. For a less expensive option, room fragrance sprays or wall plugins may seem simple, but they have a major impact on the presentation of a home. Especially after moving in to a new home, the house may need a little scent TLC from all of the movers and cardboard boxes. Fragrance plugins are affordable, easy to set up, and make a room smell amazing; your friend or family member will fall in love with this housewarming gift.
- Throw blanket. Baton Rouge movers suggest that if you already know the person who is throwing the housewarming party, and you know the type of furniture and décor that they like, try finding an awesome throw blanket like a mohair throw for their new living room.
- A decorative lamp. A decorative lamp is a really cool housewarming gift to give a friend. You can either go to a local hardware store or your favorite furniture store to pick out a lamp that has a lot of style to it. Since items can sometimes get broken during the moving process, a new lamp will be exactly what your friend needs.