The Secret to Getting Your Kids Excited to Move to Omaha
Generally, moving is never easy, especially with teenagers. But, what if there was a way to get your youngest family members excited about their upcoming adventure with your local Omaha movers? Well, All My Sons Moving & Storage Omaha is excited to announce that there is! Omaha has multiple skate parks for your kids to visit, regardless of what skill level they are. They include more than just one type of skate rink, too. Take your children to have fun trying their hand at the local skate park, roller skating on one of the many rinks, or ice skating any time of the year.
Just check out the different types of rinks throughout the city of Omaha and choose which one you want to explore first!
Skate Boarding Rinks
- Broadway Skate Park: One of Omaha’s most popular outdoor skate parks, this park has a snake run, 4-foot bowl, fun box, rail, stairs and quarter pipe.
- Miller Park: Has 12 features for all levels of skateboarding, including quarter pipes, half pipes, grinding rails and trick boxes.
- Roberts Skate Park: This park is open from dawn to dusk, which is a good thing considering that there is over 14,000 square feet to ride on.
- Ta-Ha-Zouka Park: Yet another outdoor skate park, this one includes above-ground ramps and pipes that skateboarders of all levels can try their hands (or feet!) at.
Roller Skating Rinks
- Skate City: Omaha moving companies love recommending this roller skating rink to new locals of the city – between roller hockey, a day camp, arcade, and skating classes, there is something that every age group can enjoy.
- SkateDaze: Probably one of the skate parks on this list with the most amount of attractions, this has been a long-time favorite of Omaha mothers. With all of the activities to do, such as roller skating, their famous “PlayDaze Playdazium,” laser tag, roller coasters, bumper cars, arcade games, motion simulator, kiddie rides, and bounce houses, your kids will be asking why they hadn’t moved to Omaha sooner.
Ice Skating Rinks
- Baxter Arena: Home to the University of Nebraska Omaha hockey team, the Baxter Arena will be open in the fall or the public.
- Motto McLean Ice Arena: This indoor ice rink has bleacher seating for 600, offers public skating, drop-in hockey, skating lessons and figure-skating school.
- Moylan IcePlex at Tranquility Park: With NHL-sized ice rinks, your kids will love having their birthday parties here.
- Ralston: A community ice rink all year long, sign your kids up for the Ralston Skating Academy so they can make new friends at their new Omaha home.