Memphis' Top Halloween Attractions
Memphians LOVE Halloween and every year they do it BIG!If you are moving to Memphis this October and are not sure where the best place is to get spooky with your friends or play it PG with your family, All My Sons Moving Company can not only help you move, but also help assist your Halloween needs!
Here is a helpful Halloween where-to for Memphis:
- Wicked Ways Haunted House: This haunted house is located at the Old Factory Outlet Mall and is the largest indoor haunted house in the Mid-South. Suggested only for youth ages 13 and up, the haunted mall is filled with zombies, crazy clowns, and cameras to catch your scariest face. Admission is $10 and all proceeds go to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Boo Ball at the Pink Palace Museum: Geared towards adults ages 21 and up, a $60 admission will get you into this fancy, gala Halloween event. Alcoholic beverages and classic rock bands make the party seem endless.
- Halloween Bash at Mollie Fontaine Lounge: Mollie Fontaine’s Halloween Bash is another to tickle the fancy of those aged 21 and older. Located in Victorian Village, this monster bash has incredible food and drinks, and Mollie Fontaine’s DJs. Beware, drinking can lead to wandering across the street where Mollie Fontaine herself haunts.
- Mid-South Maze Corn Maze: Appealing to all ages, the corn maze will be haunted every weekend throughout October for only $5. For additional $5 you can also get on the haunted hayride.
- Zoo Boo: Fun for all ages, the Memphis Zoo’s annual Zoo Boo features haunted hayrides, tours of Primate Canyon, fortune tellers, trick-or-treating with your favorite zoo-creatures, magic shows, and much more.
- Haunted Web of Horrors: This haunted house is terrifying because you are more than likely to get lost. The scariest place in Memphis is this former movie theater at Trinity Commons. Possibly not appropriate for younger visitors due to the amount of gore, one part of the haunted house moves through small rooms and mazes through an insane asylum filled with mangled body parts and unforeseeable guests. The second part of the house is a scary fun house with no blood or gore, making it more suitable for younger children but still really creepy.
- Superhero Monster’s Bash at the Children’s Museum: Let your kids have a blast participating in all things Halloween and kid-friendly. Bubbles the Clown hosts a costume contest and mummy wrapping challenge, while areas for Halloween arts and crafts and relay races commence. Admission is $15 and children are invited to wear their favorite super-hero costume.
- Halloween Trivia Nights at Tamp & Tap and Green Beetle: If you like good ole-fashioned games, then you will love to spice up your Halloween by attending this one-of-a-kind trivia game, all with questions about horror movies and anything scary. Perhaps the best part is…this 21 years-old and up event is free!
Whether you are single, partnered, or are looking for things for your family to enjoy this Halloween, Memphis has SO much to offer the holiday season!