10 Best Breakfast Restaurants in Louisville
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it is also the hardest meal of the day to choose. On weekdays, a quick banana or some cereal will do the trick. But on weekends, when we have more time, we tend to want to get creative in the kitchen—but we are just too lazy. The Louisville local movers share their list of the 10 best breakfast restaurants in Louisville. Whether you are new to Louisville or have been here all your life. These eateries are certainly worth checking out!
Starting Your Morning with a Great Breakfast in Louisville
While moving to Louisville and wanting a place to have breakfast or brunch in-between unpacking, Louisville movers recommend these brunch spots as the best places to have brunch.
1. Wild Eggs is a breakfast restaurant built on family traditions. At Wild Eggs, the food is always fresh, hot, and sure to leave you full. It feels as if you’re just sitting around the table in your grandma’s kitchen with your family. It’s the perfect place for an intimate, homestyle breakfast.
2. J Grahams Café is the place to go for a more upscale breakfast featuring a la carte and buffet selections. Locals frequent J Grahams Café to celebrate birthdays and holidays with a family breakfast or even breakfast meetings for work, especially if they’re trying to snag a client. The Sunday brunch buffet takes this fine dining experience to another level with an incredible spread of smoked salmon, charcuterie, artisanal cheeses, omelets, and more!
3. The Café has been serving Southern-style homecooked cuisine since 1996 and has been a local staple ever since. Their dishes are always artistically plated, and breakfast is served all day long so you can always go for brunch too! There is something on the menu for everyone.
4. Toast On Market has a rally casual atmosphere for breakfast. It is a great place to meet friends for a quick breakfast or to stay and catch up for a while. Toast On Market serves classic breakfasts with their own twist.
5. Nord’s Bakery is a great place to stop and grab a quick breakfast when you’re on the go. If you are planning a breakfast party at home, choose from a wide variety of delectable donuts, pastries, fresh bread, and sweet treats like cupcakes.
6. Gralehaus is a cool breakfast place to check out if you are into history. The restaurant was built inside of an original Highlands Victorian home from 1905! The large outdoor seating area gives Gralehaus a similar vibe you’d find in a biergarten where you can enjoy anything on their extensive beverage menu as well as their breakfast and lunch selections. Gralehaus is not just an espresso and coffee haus, you can also book one of their three cozy rooms for a truly “authentic Louisville experience.” Wake up right above the café and enjoy a wonderfully delicious breakfast right downstairs.
7. Highland Morning is a family-owned restaurant that prides itself on value and quality. This a great place to go for an upscale breakfast, as they have a vast menu with something for everyone on it. Enjoy authentic and handcrafted recipes that will give you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside when you’re done. They also offer brunch for those of us who prefer to sleep in a little more on the weekends!
8. Con Huevos offers Mexican breakfast cuisine with a fun atmosphere for your friends and family to enjoy. Enjoy traditional Mexican breakfasts like Huevos Rancheros, Chipotle Poached Huevos, and Enchiladas Con Huevo.
9. Dish On Market- Dish On Market is locally-owned and serves traditional American breakfast options ranging from a classic Reuben to shrimp and grits. Their classic menu always hits the mark with the locals.
10. North End Café is another great breakfast spot to check out if you’re into history. Founded in 2003, North End Café is built in a renovated historic brick house from 1722. This “Fine Diner” of Louisville is a local favorite among residents and visitors alike. You can expect nothing less than the freshest ingredients in their traditional American breakfast selections.
Let us take care of the packing and unpacking for you with our Louisville packing services, while you say hello or goodbye to the city at one of the best breakfast restaurants in Louisville. Contact the Louisville movers to learn more about the moving services we offer to make sure you have a stress-free moving day.