6 Best Bars in Kansas City
Before you relocate to our wonderful community in Kansas City, you should know about the best places the locals enjoy exploring. Our Kansas City movers know the best bars in Kansas City that are excellent hot spots. Are you looking to meet new people and make new friends? Don’t worry! Our Kansas City local movers suggest checking out this list of the best bars in Kansas City. Here are the best places for cocktails in Kansas City, places to eat in Kansas City, and where to drink in Kansas City.
Places to Drink in Kansas City
1. Oak & Steel: This is one of the best places to drink in Kansas City that specializes in craft beer, wines and whiskeys. Oak & Steel is known as a “craft drinkery.” Their drink selection is handpicked and inspired by the combined industry knowledge of the founders. Oak & Steel is not only one of the best places for cocktails in Kansas City, but it has strong historical roots. Oak & Steel is in the old Orion Pictures building in the historic Film Row District.
2. Manifesto: Are you looking for a quiet place to drink in Kansas City? We recommend checking out Manifesto, a small intimate cocktail bar located in the basement of the Rieger. The Manifesto is a historic piece of Kansas City’s nightlife, as it was initially a speakeasy during the Prohibition. Test out one of their inventive cocktails hand-crafted by the bartenders of Manifesto and taste their dedication to hospitality and creativity.
3. Zoo Bar: If you’re wondering where to drink in Kansas City that is inexpensive but offers a great time, our team suggests visiting Zoo Bar. It is located right in the middle of Kansas City’s Downtown Loop. This dive bar is unlike anything else! Bring your friends for a fun night out on the town in Kansas City, where you can play games and dance to their jukebox. Taste one of Zoo Bar’s mini beers and leave your mark on the walls of the bar before you go.
Places to Eat in Kansas City
1. Percheron Rooftop Bar: Check out this rooftop beer garden for great views of Kansas City and great food options. Its name comes from the horses of the Pabst Brewery, Percheron, which is a breed known for intelligence and liveliness. Percheron offers both indoor and outdoor seating, so you can enjoy a lovely afternoon outdoors with a game of Bocce or spend the evening watching the breathtaking view. You can spend the night sipping on craft cocktails but stay for the small bites to eat like their peach salad or chorizo verde.
2. Clubhouse Experience: This is an excellent place to eat in Kansas City that is perfect for team meetings or cocktails after work with your colleagues. They have partnered with Topgolf, which leaves plenty of room for entertainment and friendly competition. You can enjoy a high-end cocktail bar and an upscale-casual restaurant. Try out their Korean fried chicken, Lamb meatballs or Guacamole deviled eggs.
3.The Granfaloon: This is one of the best bars in Kansas City that is known for its food. This sports bar and restaurant is in the historic and gorgeous Country Club Plaza. They have plenty of TVs to catch the latest games from every angle of the restaurant. We are sure you’ll be able to find something to eat out of their over 50 options for dining. Whether you’re looking for chicken wings, fish tacos, or Thai pork belly, this is undoubtedly one of the best places to eat in Kansas City.
The Kansas City movers of All My Sons Moving & Storage are here to assist you with your relocation while you choose which of the best bars in Kansas City you plan on testing out first. You can enjoy the best places to eat in Kansas City and the best places to drink in Kansas City, knowing that we offer the best Kansas City packing services. Our team of professionals will treat your belongings as if they were our own. Call today to schedule your appointment!