Best Places to Watch a Sunset in Phoenix
After a long day of moving to Phoenix, are you looking to take a break from it all and watch the sunset in the Arizona sky? According to our local Phoenix movers, Arizona is famous for its beautiful clear sky and colors once the sun starts going down.
Focus on finding the perfect spot to catch the last few rays of daylight and let our professional Phoenix movers take care of your moving and packing needs. Check out this list of the best places to watch a sunset in Phoenix from our dedicated Phoenix residential movers.
Must See Sunset Locations in Phoenix
1. South Mountain: See the downtown Phoenix skyline from Dobbins Lookout, the largest municipal park in the United States, atop South Mountain.
2. Papago Park: Plan an afternoon hike just before sundown to Hole-in-the-Rock formation in Papago Park to catch a magnificent sunset over a desert oasis and downtown Phoenix.
3. Desert Botanical Garden: After spending the day at the garden, stay to watch the sunset behind the red-rock buttes and the desert vegetation.
4. McDowell Sonoran Preserve: Enjoy a lovely day in a scenic park and stay to watch the sunset in a classic Arizona landscape.
5. Different Pointe of View: It is a part of the North Mountain and is famously known as one of the best places to watch a sunset in Phoenix. You can see the sunset behind the horizon while taking in a panoramic view of Phoenix.
6. Wrigley’s Mansion: Is located in Telewa Trail and offers an effortless view of the Phoenix sunset. Just ascend the staircase, and you will have a view so beautiful, you won’t regret the climb!
7. Goldfield Ghost Town: This is the site of an old mining town that is now the perfect location to watch the sunset in Phoenix. Visit this tourist attraction to ride some rides and do some shopping. Then stay to watch the sunset over the Superstition Mountains.
8. Tres Rios: Hike up to the top of Monument Hill and watch over the valley as the sun sinks into the Phoenix sky. Stay for a while afterward and you will experience a fantastic view of the stars, as Tres Rios is also a great place for stargazing.
9. White Tank Regional Park: Visit this hidden gem of a park that is away from the city landscape, and you can enjoy a serene sunset.
10. Camelback Mountain: Camelback Mountain will offer you the most amazing view of a Phoenix sunset. This mountain is in the middle of Phoenix that requires some hiking to get to. Make sure to give yourself time to make it to a suitable elevation.
Now that you are more familiar with the best places to watch a sunset in Phoenix, it’s time to focus on relocating to Phoenix. Let our team of professionals take care of all your moving needs. Our professional resources are sure to leave you satisfied and your move stress-less. Call us today to learn more about our Phoenix services.