Kid-Friendly Restaurants in West Palm
Finding kid-friendly restaurants can be a challenge. Many eateries tend to be too small, too formal, or to rowdy for your littles ones. Finding an appropriate restaurant can prove to be even more challenging when you do not know the area. Lucky for you, your West Palm packing and moving company knows of plenty of places where you can take your kids without a problem.
- E.R. Bradley’s Saloon is a great place to take the kids. The Intracoastal Waterway location and outdoor seating make for a beautiful setting to grab a bite, and it also provides a very airy and open place for your kids. They have a great kids menu with items like hamburgers and mac and cheese, so check it out!
- Old Key Lime House is a historic restaurant that opened over 100 years ago. This family-owned restaurant is located in Lantana, about 15 minutes from West Palm. It is definitely worth the short drive! With intracoastal views, a friendly bar, and a Kid’s Zone for your children to play in, you will be glad you came. Try the peel ‘n eat shrimp or the crab cakes; you will not be disappointed!
- Barbecue joints are typically great for families, and Park Avenue BBQ Grille is no different. Open since 1988, this local restaurant has been serving folks ribs, wings and brisket ever since. There are eight locations throughout Florida, but you should head to the West Palm location on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard for the best barbecue in town.
- Every kid likes hamburgers, so put a smile on your children’s faces and head to Relish. This joint serves their burgers with a choice of 20 different relishes. They are all delicious, so you will find one for everyone’s taste. There are tons of cool burgers to try too (although they may be too adventurous for your kids). Test out the boar, lamb or wild mushroom burger. Their kids’ menu is great for your little ones. They even have beef and turkey mini cheeseburgers. To sweeten the deal, Relish serves up handcrafted milkshakes in flavors like Nutella, birthday cake and strawberry shortcake, and they make their own donuts. The peanut butter cup donut will blow your kids’ minds!
- If you are looking for an eatery that serves up all natural, healthy meals, grab your family and head to C.R. Chicks on Village Boulevard. This place has no freezer or fryer, so you can rest easy knowing you are feeding your kids something wholesome. Their menu is really affordable, and they offer family-style meals and a kiddie menu. Eat there or take it home!
West Palm is a great place for kids to grow up, so there are plenty of places to take them for a good meal. While finding a joint that can accommodate your family may seem like a challenge when you are new in town, you will end of finding tons of places in no time at all! Your West Palm movers know you will end up loving the city as much as you love these restaurants!