6 Things to Do With Your Family in West Palm Beach
You are in luck if you have recently moved to South Florida and are looking for things to do with your family in West Palm. The area of West Palm Beach has so much to offer families when it comes to indoor and outdoor activities, so once your West Palm movers have moved you into your new home, check this list out and get going!
- Rapids Water Park – Whether you have moved to West Palm Beach with small children or older kids, there is something fun for anyone of any age at the Rapids. Parents with smaller children can take them to the water playground, kiddie pools or float with them down the lazy river. Older kids can catch thrills on any of the five water rides available at the park. So if it’s a hot day, take a break from moving, tie on your bathing suit and head over.
- City Place – This open-aired plaza will keep everyone in your family busy with numerous shops and restaurants that border beautifully-lit fountains programmed to music. After West Palm movers have completed moving all of your belongings into your home, go on a shopping spree and fill up on something delicious from a nearby restaurant, try a friendly game of bowling at Revolutions Bowling, or catch a flick at the upstairs movie theater. City Place is the perfect place for families that want to park once, yet experience various things.
- The Beach – If you are looking for something fun to do with your family that won’t break the bank, take them to the beach. This is one of the popular reasons why people move to West Palm Beach and it doesn’t cost anything! Make sure to stock up on sunscreen and bring plenty of liquids to stay hydrated. Also, an umbrella will help shade you, while beach towels come in handy for drying off and wiping away sand. Try collecting seashells and building sandcastles with your kids to keep them occupied.
- Lion Country Safari – Take your family on a walk (and ride!) on the “wild side” in Loxahatchee. Observe nearly 900 different animals without even leaving your car, while on Florida’s only drive-through Safari. Once you have traveled through the different preserves and possibly encountered an animal or two, park the car and head into the park’s walk-through SafariWorld. Here, you can observe different birds, reptiles and small mammals that live in the park. Also, make sure to pack your bathing suits if you plan on taking a ride down one of the parks water slides or running around the park’s splash pad.
- Adventure Mini Golf – Here, you’ll have a chance to golf 18 holes surrounded by man-made waterfalls, rapids, and waterholes, making your family feel like they are actually on a tropical adventure. The park also features a game room and area where snacks can be bought.
- Cool Beans Indoor Playground & Café – located in Downtown at the Gardens in Palm Beach Gardens, this is the perfect place for parents with small children to unwind from their move to West Palm. The indoor playground features toddler and infant areas, trampolines, slides, foam pit, costume area and is monitored by employees so that parents have a chance to take advantage of the café and sit back and relax.