Must-Try Salt Lake City Restaurants
What does every All My Sons Moving & Storage mover have in common? They love food, and Salt Lake City has a lot of great options to fill any hungry professional mover after a hard day of work. All My Sons movers of Salt Lake City put their heads together to compile a list of their favorite local restaurants.
- Chungas: Everyone has their favorite Mexican joint no matter where you live, and your Salt Lake City movers believe that Chungas is going to be your Salt Lake City go-to Mexican restaurant. Chungas serves authentic mouthwatering dishes and a choice of three side salsas that you could drink…yep, that’s right…drink!
- Moochies: Perfect after a long day of work, Moochies can fill any hungry man’s stomach. Featuring manly sandwiches, such as the classic Philly Cheesesteak or meatball sandwich, Moochies has been given its own category known as “dude food”.
- Gourmandise: For ladies on the move, Gourmandise is the female version of Moochies. With delicate sandwiches, salads, and treats there is something for everyone to munch on.
- Bombay House: With several locations scattered around Salt Lake City, you are bound to run into this delicious Indian food restaurant. If you are a foodie that likes to dip into different authentic tastes from around the world, the All My Sons movers recommend that you try Bombay House…and get a taste of India!
- Pop on Over Cafe: This cafe is not only filling, but fun too! Grab your family or a few friends and pop on over to the cafe to get your hands on massively delicious calzones!
- Ruth’s Diner: From trolley car to restaurant, this diner has transformed over the years. If you are looking to get a head start the day of your move, go to Ruth’s before 9 a.m. for the early bird special. With live music, great prices, and great food, what else could you want?
- Bruges: If you find yourself craving waffles, Bruges is the place to go. If you are craving breakfast for dinner, Bruges is also the place to go. From sweet to savory, Bruges serves several incredible kinds of waffles.
If you are looking to move to Salt Lake City, one of the best ways to get to know a town is by checking out the local hotspots, such as these restaurants. Take a break from your moving duties and grab a bite to eat with your loved ones! The movers at All My Sons Moving & Storage can assure you that the restaurants listed above will become some of your favorites in town!