The Pros of Moving to Bountiful in the Spring
Moving involves a lot of moving parts, so stress is kind of a given. But if you are moving to Bountiful, moving in the spring is the way to go. You just escaped the snowy wrath of winter, and you are narrowly missing the sweaty season (score!). You will also be able to sell your home quicker and hire a moving company at a lower cost. There are several benefits to moving during the spring, so let your Bountiful moving company give you the full scoop:
- The weather is the obvious reason why a spring move is so preferable. Springtime in Bountiful is pretty mild, and it offers the best weather to move boxes around in. Moving can be pretty strenuous, and trying to get it all done when it is frigid cold or burning hot is not ideal. During spring, the weather is not too hot nor too cold, so this will bring the stress-level down a notch or two. You will likely be able to keep your windows open and air your new home out.
- When you pack up your home, you will be able to do a little spring cleaning as well. Get rid of the things that you do not need or use anymore. Have everyone in your family do the same so your new home starts off on the right foot. This kills two birds with one stone, because you will not have to deal with spring cleaning this year!
- Homes sell much more quickly in the spring. This may be because people want to have a home ready to move into for the summer. Whatever the reason, it is good news for you, because that means you will be able to settle into your new Bountiful home, as soon as possible.
- It will be cheaper to move during the spring as well. Summer is the peak season in the moving industry, which is why it is usually more expensive. In the spring, however, fewer people are moving. That means moving companies have more flexibility as they are not trying to coordinate countless moves.
- Spring break is another reason why moving during this season is less stressful. Whether you are moving to Bountiful from close by or you are dealing with a long distance move, your kids will be off from school due to spring break. That means they will not have to miss class, and their grades will not suffer. Starting school after all of the other kids have been on a break, will also make starting a new school and meeting new friends easier.
Moving to Bountiful during the spring is a great idea. You will be moving to an extremely family-friendly town full of things to do for your kids, and you will be doing so at one of the best times of the year. Your Bountiful movers hopes you enjoy your new home along with all the city has to offer its residents in the spring!