15 Fall Events to Attend in Nashville
Fall is the time of year for friends, fun, family, and all things pumpkin. If you’re preparing for a move to Nashville in the fall and are looking for something fun to do to celebrate, your Nashville local movers have put together a list of 15 fall events to attend in Nashville.
Whether you’re into fall-flavored drinks or picking the perfect pumpkin from the patch, there is something for everyone on this list. Grab a few friends or take your family out on the town in your new city to experience these fantastic Nashville autumn activities.
Nashville Autumn Events
• Whiskey, Wine & Cider Festival: This event celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the Tennessee Cancer Coalition with dinner, 20 different whiskeys, wines, and ciders. Admission ranges from $40-$60.
• The Glow: A Pumpkin Wonderland: The month-long festival at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage is a family-friendly event featuring, as its name suggests, an actual “pumpkin wonderland” with more than 5,000 decorated jack o’lanterns and a pumpkin patch. You can learn to carve a pumpkin and enjoy a lot of other fun fall festivities.
• Nashville Film Festival: Take a break from the traditional fall activities and visit the Regal Hollywood Stadium 27 to watch over 250 films from around the world. Enjoy many diverse stories through the art of filmmaking for just $15! This festival lasts 10 days.
• Celebrate Nashville Cultural Festival: Held at Centennial Park, the Nashville Cultural Festival celebrates the many cultures within Nashville. Taste the creations of 30 food vendors that each represent a different place, see live performances and visit the world market. This festival is a great time that the entire family can enjoy.
• Nashville Harvest Festival: Held at City Winery, this festival features live music, a wine tasting of over 50 wines paired with delectable bites, and an outdoor grape stomping area. You can also enjoy a fun game of wine pong while listening to some live music.
• Fall Fest at the Hermitage: This is a great festival to catch up with friends or take the family. Enjoy art, music, history, and grab a drink as you walk around.
• Nashville Oktoberfest: What is fall without the celebration of Oktoberfest? Grab a group of friends and head to the Germantown neighborhood for some great beer and fun!
• Breakaway Music Festival: If you’re looking for a fun fall night on the town, this two-day festival at Fair Park features a silent disco with a variety of music options to listen to.
• Fall Into Science Festival: If you’re planning to keep your fall activities educational, yet fun, check out the Fall into Science Festival. This event is perfect for the family, as you can find science demos, plenty of candy, and people in costumes.
• Light the Nations: For a relaxed fall atmosphere, Nashville residential movers recommend visiting Light the Nations. The event offers live entertainment, an area for kids, music, and food trucks to enjoy.
• Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival: Enjoy a drink from 30 different breweries, a variety of wines, and high gravity beer samples. You can also check out the artisan booths, seminars, and live entertainment.
• Pumpkinfest in Franklin: Bring your kids to join in on the fun of a costume contest! They can also enjoy activities and entertainment while celebrating the fall favorite, Halloween. Pumpkinfest also features vendors and artisans for some cool gifts to take home.
• Nashvember: This family-friendly event on November 2nd is free to the general public. Check out local vendors, live music, and food trucks.
• Crafty Nashville: This arts and crafts fair will feature over 80 artisans and crafters. While browsing their work, enjoy food trucks, live music, and more!
• Taste Nashville: Taste the food and drink creations from local Nashville top chefs and bartenders at Oz Arts Nashville. There will also be a live DJ and a silent auction. This is a perfect adults-only fall event to attend.
All My Sons Moving & Storage hopes that you take advantage of these 15 fall events to attend in Nashville to ensure you have an enjoyable season. Let our professional Nashville long-distance movers take care of your moving needs so you can have fun at all the fall activities in the city. We offer Nashville packing services, among many other moving services, and take care of the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.