Rating 4.6

Fun Activities in Massachusetts

There are so many trendy hot spots in Massachusetts for locals and visitors alike. If you don’t get out much or you’re new to town and wondering what cool attractions and amenities Massachusetts has to offer, our Massachusetts movers have you covered! They’ve shared some of the fun activities in Massachusetts you can experience after your move.


Bars and Restaurants in Massachusetts

Massachusetts has a great bar and restaurant scene with numerous unique establishments to quench your thirst and satisfy your appetite. Our Massachusetts local movers recommend the Bit Bar Salem mostly for their classic arcade games like pinball! Order some comfort food classics or peruse their extensive bar menu featuring craft cocktails and local beer. The Hawthorne is a great lounge and bar inside the Hotel Commonwealth. Their unique setting makes you feel as if you are sitting in the living room of your home. Try one of their featured cocktails, fine wines, ciders, or beers and order some of the apps to share.


Historical Sites in Massachusetts

As one of the original 13 colonies, Massachusetts is the site of countless significant moments in the history of our nation, most notably the Boston Tea Party. Just think of all the fun activities in Massachusetts that incorporate historical elements to deliver a unique, fascinating and educational experience. As such, our Massachusetts residential movers definitely recommend the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum as well as The Paul Revere House and The Witch House in Salem. The Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum is home to interactive exhibits, sailing vessels, historical artifacts and so much more. The colonial home of Paul Revere from the American Revolution is a popular landmark as well. It has been a historical landmark since the 1900s and 90% of the original structure remains while the other 10% has been restored and furnished, including several pieces that belonged to the Revere family. The Witch House in Salem was the home of Judge Jonathan Corwin who was involved in the Salem Witch Trials of 1692. The house is the only structure still standing in Salem that has a direct connection to the trials. Visitors particularly love visiting Salem during the spooky season.


Nature and Outdoor Adventures in Massachusetts

Our state is surrounded by picturesque landscapes that attract nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. The Boston Public Garden is famous for its swan boats, 600 varieties of trees and an array of flowers in bloom. It’s a great place to destress and take a stroll. The history of the whale populations and the whaling industry around Boston are fascinating. Nowadays, whale watching opportunities abound and visitors flock to the region just to catch a glimpse of these majestic creatures. You can enjoy a whale-watching cruise for the opportunity to witness one of the world’s most magnificent animals.


Massachusetts Moving Services

Making the move to town is easy with the help of our professional moving company. We offer a wide range of resources in order to efficiently complete your relocation so you can plan fun activities in Massachusetts afterward. With our affordable moving services including residential and commercial relocation services as well as complete Massachusetts packing services, you don’t have to lift a finger. The Massachusetts long-distance movers even handle relocations across the country! Our reliable movers are here to make every step of the moving process is completed efficiently.  Contact us today for your free, no-obligation quote and let us serve you.