Kansas City Halloween Hot Spots
Kansas City has always been known for being one of the best places in the country to spend Halloween. On top of the popular local haunted houses like The Beast and Edge of Hell, all of the local bars and clubs want in on the Halloween action.
Venues from bars, clubs, and restaurants all pit against each other in order to create the ultimate Halloween party in town! Some venues even work together to create a strip, featuring a different theme or movie at each location, making it extremely fun for partiers to bar-hop and enjoy the different thrills of each place they end up at.
Holiday parties such as the ones thrown on Halloween, are a great way for venues to make a lasting impression that will boost up their clientele year round.
If you are moving to Kansas City before Halloween and are looking for adult events filled with costumes, food, drinks, and partying, check out the top-rated adult Halloween parties that rock Kansas City each year.
1. Pandemonium at Firefly Lounge Tickets are $10 per night but order your tickets early as they sell out fast! This one-of-a-kind Halloween party has chilling, haunted décor and is known as having Kansas City’s sexiest spooks. Best dressed costume contest winners will receive free tickets to NYE at The Temple and Dancefestopia Music Festival. Last year’s event was sold out so this is definitely one Halloween party you won’t want to hesitate getting tickets for.
2. Martini Corner-Halloween on the Hill offers $40 general admission and $60 for VIP, in order to be invited in to this open bar, huge tent, live music event. Five bars each with their own DJ and decorated with a different horror movie theme, Martini Corner’s Halloween on the Hill aims to go BIG or go home.
3. KC Live! Haunted House Party is offering a $5,000 costume contest located in Kansas City’s Power and Light District. On Halloween night, the district of over half a million square feet will host costume contests, a Wicked Wine Walk, and different themed parties at over 13 venues. With over 50 restaurants, bars, shops, and entertainment venues, you are sure to have an amazing time at this block party. Create the ultimate costume and walk the district, bouncing from scene to scene this Halloween.
4. Temptation at the Station is another one of Kansas City’s best Halloween parties to check out. With an earlier date set usually the week before Halloween, the Bacchus Foundation is celebrating their 12th annual Halloween Party at Union Station. The Union Station party features 16 bars and over $20,000 in prizes and vacations for the Ink Magazine costume contests. General admission tickets are $45 and all proceeds go to benefit Minddrive and Ronald McDonald.
5. Nightmare on Waldo Street Halloween Pub Crawl tickets are just $5 for the hottest Halloween Pub Crawl. Tickets include drink tickets, transportation between neighborhoods, drink specials, no cover, and costume contest admission.
All Kansas City Halloween parties in this list are for adults aged 21 and up. Venues urge guests to always have a safe Halloween and do not drink-and-drive.