Top 5 Denver Attractions
The summer months of May, June and July are prime moving months; they are also the perfect months to visit the top 5 Denver attractions – based off of visitor and resident reviews. Moving to Denver does not have to be stressful, Denver movers can not only completely take care of your move from start to finish, we can also take care of the list of things for you and your family to do once you move into town! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the mountainous ride to Denver and the following venues.
- Mount Evans – Mount Evans is rated number one on our list of Denver attractions and places to see in Denver. With over 900 reviews on Trip Advisor – it has a 5-star rating and is number one out of 325 Denver attractions on their list. Perhaps it is the breathtaking views from Mount Evans that won it its amazing rating, or the fact that it is the highest paved road in North America. Mount Evans is a scenic byway that passes through 3 life zones and numerous ancient trees. Move to Denver and climb to the top of the world at Mount Evans.
- Denver Botanic Gardens – this popular Denver attraction has been described as a place for people who love nature, as there is “beauty everywhere”. Simply splendid – the Denver Botanic Gardens provide a feeling of sanctuary away from the city. Choose from four locations to visit: York Street, Mordecai Children’s Garden, Chatfield, and Mount Goliath.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science – known as a place where you can get lost for hours, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science is ranked as the number three venue in Denver for visitors and locals alike. If you are moving to Denver and you have a family that is diverse in age, the museum is the perfect place for fun, entertainment, and education suitable for all ages.
- Denver Art Museum – reviewed as being “world class”, the Denver Art Museum is sure to be the best art museum you will ever visit!
- Beer Tastings & Tours – of course, here in Denver, we love our beers and we also love food. What better way to have both than by taking a tour? Although this is a vague placeholder for our number five spot, there are five local beer tours to choose from, none of which will disappoint. Take your pick at: Denver Brews Cruise, Denver Microbrew Tour, Aspire Tours, Declaration Brewing, or Alpine Dog Brewing Company.