Parker, Colorado Family Weekend Fun!
Having to pack and move in the middle of summer is never fun – especially when it is right in the middle of when you are supposed to be on a beach enjoying a vacation with your family. However, relocating across the country does not have to mean that you have no time to relax and enjoy fun activities with the rest of your family.
One of the best moving tips that will benefit everyone involved, is to make time to explore your new city – that way, the moving process won’t seem like such a feat! Your local Parker movers have come up with five of the best places to take your kids – all you have to do is make sure that they do not have too much fun!
- Pace Center. A local concert hall that has over 500 seats and has been said to “not have a bad seat.” Here you can see everything from classic plays to musicals, and productions put on by kids. It even doubles as a venue for work functions, weddings, and many other events.
- The Wildlife Experience. A great place to take the whole family, the Wildlife Experience lets the entire family have fun, while learning something new. When visiting, expect to have trouble trying to find time to fit all of their exhibits into one visit! From IMAX movies, animal exhibits, student art installations from the University of Colorado, and a fantastic venue for a wide variety of events, there is something for every age group in your family.
- Parker Fieldhouse. Boasting over 100,000 square feet of space for activities and overall excitement, the Parker Fieldhouse offers everything from sports turf, batting cages, gymnasiums, an inline rink, a climbing wall, an elevated track, fitness loft, personal training and even an indoor playground. Not only that, but you can even send your kids to their daytime camp for the chance to make friends in their new home city.
- H20’Brien Pool. Only costing $4 to get in, this pool is the perfect place to bring your kids for a day of fun in the sun. At H2O’Brien’s Pool, they can enjoy everything from two water slides, a waterworks play structure, a spray garden, sprays and geysers, a circulation and lap pool, a concession area and a shade pavilion. They also offer swimming lessons for kids to seniors, along with classes on nutrition coaching.
- Monkey Bizness. Perhaps one of the most unique and exciting places to take your kids in Parker, Monkey Bizness offers interactive options of activities where they can climb, bounce, swing and slide. All games are made to get your kids up and active – that is why you will never find arcade style games at Monkey Bizness. There is even a separate area for toddlers, so they don’t have to worry about the big kids taking over their turf.